I am popping in with another monthly update because our little man is officially seven months! I love photographing each month and picking a few of my favorites to share with y’all. So, let me get to it!
- Traveled to Florida for his second beach trip! He loved spending time with his cousins, sitting up on the beach, playing in the sand, swimming in the water, and naps on the beach with Mimi.
- Loves sitting up and is over laying down on his back for too long.
- Enjoyed lots of pool time with his swim classes and swimming at Mimi + Pawpaw’s!
- Had his first runny nose – this was the first time he has ever really been sick.
- Started “scooting” on the floor – no crawling yet! Setup the baby play yard with his baby blocks + toys, and he is loving it.
- Signed up to read 1,000 books before kindergarten and made our first trip to the library.
- He loves sitting on the kitchen rug when you cook and loves being near you.
- Enjoying trying to new foods and eating more solids.
- Started phasing out laying down in his baby tub to sitting up for baths.
- Lots of drooling, but no tooth yet.
- Loves: Three Little Pigs, bananas, splashing in the water, blowing bubbles and making baby sounds
- Hates: Laying flat on his back
Here are some of my favorites from this month!
Enjoying his new baby play yard!
His second beach trip to Florida!
Pool party at Mimi + Pawpaw’s! (Photographed With: Canon 1v Ektar 100 Film)
Waking up from a baby nap & that smile. He looks like a little starfish in his sleep suit.
Last days laying down in his baby tub before moving to sitting up for baths…
He is just so cute – I’m biased I know!
He rocks that milk belly so well.
XOXO – Ashley