It is Sunday night. I am blogging with the thought of happiness on my mind tonight. Last month I read The Happiness Project while I was on vacation. In the past year I’ve noticed this book a couple of times in the book store. I’ve picked it up and read the back cover and even skimmed a few chapters. But truthfully I felt a little silly reading about happiness. I think I’m a genuinely happy person and didn’t feel the need to read on it. Anyway, last month I decided to give it a chance, and I’m happy that I did. It gave me a different perspective on happiness and seeing happiness differently. I’m one of those people who believe sharing what you do may help create inspiration for others and that’s what I’m hoping you take from this tonight.
So, with the happiness theme in mind tonight… Here are a few things that made my week happy!
- Continuing the little tradition of Sunday morning mass and grabbing breakfast afterwards with Charles.
- Making it to three yoga classes this week. Since I came back from vacation I haven’t felt the urge to exercise. However, this week I made it a point to get back into things. First week back at it, and it was a success!
- Having more energy than usual lately. I blame the yoga since I am more relaxed, but whatever the reason I won’t pass on more energy and peppiness.
- Purchasing plane tickets to Denver. Yay!
- Emailing a few photographers to get their advice on photography. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what to do next with my photography, and I’m hoping to hear back so that I can get some different perspectives on things.
- Cooking and eating mostly paleo and healthy meals for the week. I’ve been trying out some paleo recipes for the last month and turns out they aren’t half bad. I’m loving some of the foods associated with the paleo diet and can’t wait to see what else I can cook.
- Bacon. I’m fairly sure every paleo recipe has bacon (or maybe just the ones that I try). What can I say… Bacon can make any dish delicious!
- Writing six days this week. Excited to have writing as a daily habit.
- End of summer deals and seeing fall fashion slowly appear. I’m a little ready for some cooler days.
- The sounds of puppy snoring and keyboard typing on a rainy/cloudy Sunday afternoon, which created the perfect atmosphere for blogging.
What’s been on your happy list lately?